Accessories and Gear:
Returns will be accepted within 5 days of receipt in-store. Returns will be accepted via shipping if notified within 5 days of receipt, and any return shipping fees will be the responsibility of the buyer. Original shipping fees will be deducted from refunded amount. Items must be in original condition in which they were sold, and will be thoroughly inspected before any fees are refunded.
- Clearance gowns that are purchased online can be returned for an in-store credit towards another bridal gown (clearance or special order). Strict conditions apply...
- Credit requests will only be accepted within 48 hours of you receiving your garment. If you do not love your purchase, you must contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for your item to be returned within 48 hours.
- Once confirmed, your returned dress must be received within 4 days from the credit confirmation email.
- Items must be in original condition in which they arrived: free of makeup, marks and stains, and must not have been worn, altered or washed. We have thorough notes on all pre-existing flaws or markings. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you can return items within our specified timeframe. Please try on the gown after a shower to avoid contact with moisturizer, deodorant or makeup. Additionally, please try on your gown on clean, carpeted or tiled flooring.
- All items will undergo further quality control upon return. Credits are only available after the items have passed quality control. If for any reason your item does not pass QC, We will contact you with your options
- When the return passes quality control, a credit will be issued for the price of the dress, minus any shipping fees. Credit must be used towards a new or sample gown of equal or greater value - not accessories or gifts. The price of shipping is non-refundable